Sunday, July 8, 2007

Salvation... offered from a personal God.

Jesus Christ, the literal Son of God, offers you Salvation from a pre-determined fate, resting on the personal choice made possible by a God-given Free Will.

Now I'm sure that this can be torn to pieces, logically, but Faith allows me the privilege of believing that. And you have Faith too... in your ability to understand the evidence presented to you. And you believe that the result of your decision is that you can choose to discount God from any effect on your life and any possible personal responsibility that may entail.

You're wrong.

I believe in a personal and loving God. I believe in the Sin Nature of Man, and because of that Sin Nature, the inability to save one's self.

I choose to believe that God allowed me to choose Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments: