Thursday, August 28, 2008

My prediction for McCrazy's Veep....

Update: Probably Palin. A private jet into Cinci/Dayton area: "A Gulfstream IV from Anchorage, Alaska, flew into Middletown Regional Airport in Butler County near Cincinnati about 10:15 p.m. Thursday, said Rich Bevis, airport manager. He said several people came off the plane, including a woman and two teens, but there was no confirmation of who was aboard."

Looks like I was wrong, again. Good choice.

Still, the only two candidates left on the main page on InTrade, are Palin and my guess, Tom Ridge.
---------------------------------------------
Fer better or worse, ya heard it here first:

Tom Ridge.


Although I really would like to see Palin. Or Kasich.

Pawlenty is blah.

Crist is better, but still pretty blah.

KBH is risky and they don't like each other.

Leiberman is insane, but hey, this is McCrazy here.


If he picks Romney, his butt is toast. The un-likeablity factor there, will be insurmountable.

To edit this a little, I forgot my favorite candidate/TV preacher/Governor: Mike Huckabee.

The Huckster would be a breath of fresh air, bring crunchy-Cons into the fold, and be an enormous treat during the debates.

He hasn't got a prayer.

Too bad.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Naw, it won't be Tom Ridge. I suspect it will be a darkhorse.

jackscrow said...

It's looking like Pawlenty.

Big mistake.

Not as big as Romney, but still a mistake.

I'm sticking w/my org.prediction.

At least on the bus ride to PA, he'd have somebody on there who knew where they were going....